1. Chenggong.moscow. (2019). State support for higher education in China. Retrieved from: https://www.chenggong.moscow/articles/31
. (In Russ.).
2. Tass.ru. (2017). India will invest $ 1.5 in university development. Retrieved from: https://tass.ru/obschestvo/4 645 940
. (In Russ.).
3. Chenggong.moscow. (2009). China Ivy League — League S9. Retrieved from: http://www.chenggong.moscow/articles/32
. (In Russ.).
4. Kuznetsova, V. V., & Mashkina, О. А. (2018). Chinese College Entrance Examination Reforming: Traditions and Innovations. Public administration e-journal,
71, 307−328. (In Russ.).
5. Kuznetsova, V. V., & Mashkina, О. А. (2016). New silk road in modern geopolitical and regional conditions. Business and Banks
, 3 (1194), 6−8. (In Russ.).
6. Jingyu, X. & Mashkina, О. А. (2019). Transnationalization of the russian language teaching process in chinese universities (based on the example of guangdong university of foreign languages and foreign). The Moscow University Bulletin, Pedagogical Education
, 1, 56−70. (In Russ.).
7. UNESCO. (2019). Education Sustainable Development Goals. Retrieved from: https://ru.unesco.org/node/250 614
. (In Russ.).
8. Qiang, Z. (2016). China advocates smarter standards for world-class national universities. International Higher Education
, 86, 14−16. (In Russ.).
9. Chong, Y. (2019). University graduates and unemployment. China
, 7 (165), 6−7. (In Russ.).
, P. G. (2019, April 6). The coming 'China crisis' in global higher education. University World News.
Retrieved from: https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=201 190 403 104 242 366
11. Wang, Q., Cheng, Y., & Liu, N. C. (Eds.). (2016). Building World-Class Universities: Different Approaches to a Shared Goal.
Rotterdam: Sense publishers.
12. Stats.gov. (2018). China Statistical Yearbook. Retrieved from: http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2018/indexeh.htm
13. The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. (2017). Country Report: The People’s Republic of China.
14. Timeshogereducation. (2019). Emerging Economics University Rankings.
Retrieved from: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/emerging-economies-university-rankings#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
, C. (2017, September 22). A Closer Look at China’s World-Class Universities Project. The Diplomat.
Retrieved from: https://thediplomat.com/2017/09/a-closer-look-at-chinas-world-class-universities-project/
16. Grove, J. (2017). China targets 'world-class' status for 42 universities. The world university rankings
. Retrieved from: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/china-targets-world-class-status-42-universities
17. Kim, D., Song, Q., Liu, J., Liu, Q. & Brimm, A. (2018). Building world class universities in China.
Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education, 48
18. Ministry of Education. (2019, May 3). MOE releases at-a-glance statistical data on 2018 spending in education. Retrieved from: http://en.moe.gov.cn/documents/reports/201 905/t20190505_380 552.html
, P. (2019, May 19). Universities Aren’t Ready for Trade War Casualties. Retrieved from: https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/19/universities-arent-ready-for-trade-war-casualties-china-trump-us/
20. The State Council of the People’s Republic of China, (2015, October). Notice of the State Council on issuing the overall plan for coordinately advancing the construction of world first-class universities and first-class disciplines. Retrieved from: http:// www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2015−11/05/content_10 269.htm
21. Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2019). Number of Higher Education Institutions. Retrieved from: http://www.moe.gov.cn/s78/A03/moe560/jytjsj_2017/qg/201 808/t20180808_344 686.html
22. Ministry of Education. (2018, 12.11). Overview of educational achievements in China in 2017. Retrieved from: http://en.moe.gov.cn/documents/reports/201 907/t20190708_389 354.html
23. Oxfords of the East. (2017, April 11). Retrieved from: https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/neighbours/story/20 170 417-china-world-class-universities-ivy-league-east-communist-party-of-china-986 140−2017−04−11
24. Peters, A. M., & Besley, T. (2018). China’s double first-class university strategy. Educational Philosophy and Theory
(12), 1076. Doi.org/10.1080/131 857.2018.1 438 822
25. The State Council of the People’s Republic of China. (2014, May 5). President Xi Jinping’s speech at the Teacher and Student Symposium of Peking University. Retrieved from: http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2014−05/05/content_2 671 258.htm
, Y. (2018, March 23). One Belt One Road towards a China-led HE area? Retrieved from: https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=201 832 304 529 515
27. Shattock, M. (2017). The 'world class' university and international ranking systems: What are the policy implications for governments and institutions? Policy Reviews in Higher Education, 1
(1), 4−21. Doi/abs/10.1080/23 322 969.2016.1 236 669
28. Ministry of education the people’s republic of China. (2019, April 18). Statistical report on international students in China for 2018. Retrieved from: http://en.moe.gov.cn/documents/reports/201 904/t20190418_378 692.html
29. Compilation and Translation Bureau, Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. (2016). The 13th Five-year Plan for Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China 2016−2020
. Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press.
30. The world university rankings (2019). Retrieved from: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/1/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
31. Zong, X., Zhang, W. (2019). Establishing world-class universities in China: deploying a quasi-experimental design to evaluate the net effects of Project 985. Studies in Higher Education
(3), 417−431. Doi.org/10.1080/3 075 079.2017.1 368 475
32. National statistical report on education development. (2017). Retrieved from: http://ghc.hezeu.edu.cn/info/1998/1298.htm
33. Yellow Book of Education in China. (2018), p. 358.
34. Notification of the state Council of the PRC on the General project of coordinating the construction of universities and first-class disciplines. (2015). Retrieved from: http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2015−11/05/content_10 269.htm
35. South reviews. (2017). Guangzhou international University campus prepares talented staff for the country. South reviews, 22 (604), 83−84.
36. Ministry of education, Ministry of Finance, national development and education Commission. (2017). About measures for coordination of creation of world-class universities and disciplines of advanced level.
37. Xiong, J., & Chen, H. (2018, December 28). Co-education leaves the Chinese way. Retrieved from: http://www.sohu.com/a/285 046 880_699506
38. Hu, H. (2017). Three rulers measuring compliance with the world level. Higher education in China
, 03−04, 15−17.
39. Wei, X. (2017). It is necessary not only to master science enthusiastically, but also to pay close attention to society. South reviews, 9 (591), 74−75.