1. Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation. (2020).Voluntary National Review of the progress made in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Retrieved from https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/26421VNR_2020_Russia_Report_Russian.pdf. (In Russian), https://sdgs.un.org/sites/default/files/documents/26959VNR_2020_Russia_Report_English.pdf. (In English).
2. Beisheim M. (2018). UN reforms for the 2030 agenda: Are the HLPF's working methods and practices "fit for purpose"? SWP research paper, 9. Berlin: Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik. Retrieved from https://www.swp-berlin.org/publications/products/research_papers/2018RP09_bsh.pdf.
3. Bickler G., Morton S., Menne B. (2020). Health and sustainable development: an analysis of 20 European voluntary national reviews. Public Health, 180, 180–184.
4. Forestier O., Kim R. E. (2020). Cherry‐picking the Sustainable Development Goals: Goal prioritization by national governments and implications for global governance. Sustainable Development, 28(5), 1269–1278.
5. Kanie N., Biermann F. (Eds.). (2017). Governing through goals: Sustainable development goals as governance innovation. MIT Press.
6. King K. (2017). Lost in translation? The challenge of translating the global education goal and targets into global indicators. Compare, 47(6), 801–817.
7. List of instructions following the meeting on measures of socio-economic support for the regions (approved by the President of the Russian Federation of April 10, 2022, № Pr-622). Retrieved from http://kremlin.ru/catalog/keywords/128/events/68175. (In Russian).
8. Oda Y. (2019). Mainstreaming gender perspectives in the sustainable development goals (SDGs): A study on selected 2017 voluntary national reviews (VNRs). Journal of Asian Women's Studies, 25, 1–13.
9. Sarwar M. B., Nicolai S. (2018). What do analyses of Voluntary National Reviews for Sustainable Development Goals tell us about "leave no one behind»'. ODI: London, UK. Retrieved from https://tec.alnap.org/system/files/content/resource/files/main/12270.pdf.
10. Smith W. C. (2021). An Exploration of SDG 4 Coverage in Voluntary National Reviews. В: Zajda, J. (eds). Third International Handbook of Globalisation, Education and Policy Research, 961–980. Springer, Cham. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66003-1_55.
11. UN DESA. (2021). Voluntary common reporting guidelines for voluntary national reviews at the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF). Retrieved from https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/27171SG_Guidelines_2021.final.pdf.
12. UNESCO IfS. (2022). Official List of SDG 4 Indicators – March 2022. Retrieved from https://tcg.uis.unesco.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/09/SDG4_indicator_list.pdf