1. Zhuravleva, O. N., Andreevskaya, T. P., Aleksandrova, S. V. Input diagnostics of professional deficits in the system of additional professional education of teachers (based on evaluation of information and analytical competence level of the history teacher). Scientific support of a system of advanced training, 1
(38), p. 97−106. (in. Russ).
2. Zhuravleva, O. N., Polyakova, T. N., Fedorov, O. D. (2018). Educational Strategemes in the Design of Supplementary Professional Teacher Education Programs: Setting the Priorities. Educational Studies Moscow
p. 71−90. doi: 10.17 323/1814−9545−2018−2-71−90
. (in. Russ).
3. Zhuravleva, O. N., Fedorov, O. D. (2016). History teacher as a subject of non-formal education young specialists in rural schools. Modern science success, 1
(12), p. 64−66. (in. Russ).
4. Ignatieva, E. V., Bazarnova, N. D. (2018). MENTORING IN A MODERN SCHOOL: MYTH OR REALITY? Vestnik of Minin University, 6 (2), 1
. doi.org/10.26 795/2307−1281−2018−6-2−1
. (in. Russ).
5. Kasprzhak, A. G. (2013). Institutional Deadlocks of the Russian Teacher Training System. Educational Studies Moscow
, 261. (in. Russ).
6. Sobkin, V. S., Adamchuck, D. V., Kalashnikova, E. A. (2015). The role of leadership in social-role Interaction Of The Teacher And Schoolchild. Tyumen State University Herald, Social-Economic аnd Legal Research, 2
(1), p. 20−40. doi: 10.21 684/2411−7897−2016−2-1−8-26. (in. Russ).
7. Fedorov, O. D. (2018). Andragogical model of teachers' postgraduate training. Higher Professional Development psychological and pedagogical education: trends and prospects
(p. 196−202). Yalta: Humanities and Education Science Academy of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University in Yalta. (in. Russ).
8. Fedorov, O. D. (2015). To the Question of Relationship between Formal and Informal Education in the Teacher’s Professional Development. Lifelong education
(14), p. 4−9. (in. Russ).
9. Fedorov, O. D. (2016). EDAGOGICAL INTERNSHIP IN THE PROFESSIONAL FORMATION OF A PEDAGOGUE. Problems of modern teacher education
, p. 101−108. (in. Russ).
10. Frumin, I. D., Dobryakova, M. S., Barannikov, K. A., Remorenko, I. M., (2018). Key competences and new literacy: from slogans to school reality. Рreliminary results of the international report of major trends in the on-going transformation of school education
. Мoscow: HSE University. (in. Russ).